The Marvel Cinematic Universe will resume in May, when Black Widow launches, a film that could set up an amazing storyline, according to recent leaks from sources who’ve supposedly seen the film. But Black Widow might not even deliver the biggest Avengers plot twist in Phase 4, as there’s a different movie that could do that.
I’ve explained quite a few times that Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness appears to be the most important film of the next phase. Marvel already confirmed its connections with the WandaVision and Loki TV series, and revealed the film will introduce a hero we never expected. Separately, rumors have claimed Multiverse would bring us our first taste of mutants, with Deadpool and Wolverine supposed to make cameos. Rumors also said that Namor and Miss America will show up in the film, and claimed that the film could deliver a massive, unexpected twist . That plot detail might be why Scott Derrickson, who directed the first Strange movie, and Marvel decided to part ways. Mind you, some huge spoilers follow below, assuming, of course, the leaks pan out.
BGR Top Deals:
- Is this a mistake? Amazon’s selling a stunning 50″ 4K Fire TV for $249.99 right now
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Sunday: $25 Fire TV Stick, 20% off house plants, $16 Wi-Fi extender, $103 snow blower, more
Trending Right Now:
- Leaked video may reveal the final design and the boot screen of the PS5
- Nintendo Switch Pro may not live up to its name
- Don’t bother with AirPods when these $200 Sony earbuds are down to $84
The biggest Avengers twist so far might’ve lost Marvel its director for a key MCU Phase 4 movie originally appeared on BGR.com on Sun, 26 Jan 2020 at 14:39:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.