Avengers: Endgame is so good that you’ll have an amazing time watching it without seeing any of the 21 movies that preceded it. But it’s far more enjoyable to watch after you catch up with all the other MCU adventures. Not only will Endgame make a lot more sense, but you’ll appreciate all the incredible Easter Eggs Marvel managed to squeeze into the flick. Going forward, you’ll have to subscribe to Disney+ to get the same fantastic MCU experience, and that’s because more than half of the upcoming MCU stories will be told with the help of limited TV series. All the Disney+ shows will tie into the six movies that have been confirmed for Phase 4, and they’ll feature the same great characters and actors you’re used to seeing in MCU films.
Of all the new Disney+ Marvel series that will soon hit the streaming service, we’ve been focusing on the first three, but not solely because they’re the ones that have started production. These series will deliver a few essential plot twists, and one of them will explain the biggest mystery left after Endgame.
Today’s Top Deals
- Dyson is dead to me now that I’ve tried this Bissell vacuum, and it’s on sale today at its lowest price
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday: $6 smart plugs, Baby Yoda, $39 4K Roku Stick, mattress toppers, Dyson killer, more
- Today’s best deals: Crazy Anker sale, Animatronic Baby Yoda, $6 smart plug, $8 wireless charger, $23 home cam, $25 earbuds, more
Trending Right Now:
- Microsoft just accidentally confirmed a huge feature for Xbox Series X
- Sony’s PS5 might be in trouble when it’s first released
- A massive new planet that dwarfs Jupiter was just found lurking nearby
The biggest Marvel mystery left after ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is about to be solved originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 22 Feb 2020 at 12:35:04 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.