Netflix may be a great streaming service to have around and even pay for despite the inevitable price hikes , but it can also be incredibly annoying at times. The best example is the autoplaying ads on the home page that used to drive me crazy until Netflix finally found it in its heart to give users an option to turn them off for good .
Then there’s the inevitable “what to watch” scroll of death that can go on for minutes without end — that’s a byproduct that we have to live with, however, so I don’t mind it that much. Then there’s the problem with the Continue Watching list: It’s far too difficult to remove content from it. Now, it turns out that Netflix has found a frustrating new way to annoy me. The service has started sending me emails urging me to remember to finish shows and movies that I started and then abandoned.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday: $6 smart plugs, Baby Yoda, $39 4K Roku Stick, mattress toppers, Dyson killer, more
- Dyson is dead to me now that I’ve tried this Bissell vacuum, and it’s on sale today at its lowest price
- Today’s best deals: Crazy Anker sale, Animatronic Baby Yoda, $6 smart plug, $8 wireless charger, $23 home cam, $25 earbuds, more
Trending Right Now:
- Microsoft just accidentally confirmed a huge feature for Xbox Series X
- The biggest Marvel mystery left after ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is about to be solved
- Sony’s PS5 might be in trouble when it’s first released