- An individual that attended a “coronavirus party” in Kentucky has now tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
- The party was held as a way to push back against directives from health officials to engage in social distancing and remain home.
- It’s unclear how many people from the party may be infected.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories .
At a time when millions of people across the United States are taking drastic measures to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus , holding a large gathering specifically because health officials advised against it is, well, idiotic. That didn’t stop a group of revelers in Kentucky from doing just that, and their so-called “coronavirus party” might further the national health crisis now that one of the attendees has tested positive for COVID-19 .
The individual, who is reportedly in their 20s, was one of many who attended the themed party. The purpose of the party was to give a big middle finger to health experts and government officials who are urging everyone to avoid gatherings and group events. Well, it looks like that backfired.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon has 9 new exclusive deals only for Prime members
- Today’s best deals: Hidden Fire TV Stick sale, Prime-exclusive deals, AirPods 2 all-time low, $9 wireless charger, more
- TIDAL is making your time at home more enjoyable with this amazing offer
Trending Right Now:
- Coronavirus vaccine researchers just delivered some great news
- Spring breaker who boasted ‘if I get corona, I get corona’ realizes he’s an idiot
- Don’t expect your coronavirus stimulus check from the Trump administration until May
‘Coronavirus party’ attendee in Kentucky now has the virus originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 25 Mar 2020 at 20:08:39 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.