- Fast food chains are offering free delivery and nice deals during the coronavirus lockdown.
- Fast food chains with ongoing promotions include McDonald’s, Taco Bell, Subway, Burger King, and many more.
- With millions of Americans quarantined, fast food chains have seen business decline drastically over the past few weeks.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories .
Though many restaurants and fast food spots have remained open during the coronavirus pandemic, the fact that millions of people are in complete lockdown mode means that many food establishments have seen business plummet over the past few weeks.
In an effort to boost business and encourage quarantined folks to order in, some fast food restaurants like McDonald’s and Subway have started offering free delivery promotions to users via apps like Grubhub, Uber Eats, Door Dash, Postmates, and others.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon has 9 new exclusive deals only for Prime members
- Today’s best deals: Hidden Fire TV Stick sale, Prime-exclusive deals, AirPods 2 all-time low, $9 wireless charger, more
- TIDAL is making your time at home more enjoyable with this amazing offer
Trending Right Now:
- Coronavirus vaccine researchers just delivered some great news
- Spring breaker who boasted ‘if I get corona, I get corona’ realizes he’s an idiot
- Don’t expect your coronavirus stimulus check from the Trump administration until May
Here are all the fast food chains offering discounts during quarantine originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 25 Mar 2020 at 19:06:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.