- The coronavirus pandemic has put all professional sports on pause for the time being.
- In order to help fans cope with the lack of games, the NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA, and NHL have all made their premium subscription services free for a limited time.
- You will need an account for most services, but you won’t have to put a credit card down.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories .
We all knew at the beginning of March that the novel coronavirus would reach the United States, but the moment that it became clear just how much the virus would affect daily life in this country was when the NBA suddenly suspended its season on the night of Wednesday, March 11th after Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert tested positive.
The drastic measures that have been introduced by the federal government and governors around the country in the days since that evening were going to be necessary one way or another, but it’s fitting that the turning point for the US during this pandemic was the infection of an NBA All-Star. And within days of his diagnosis, every organized sport had been suspended or canceled, from baseball to softball to golf to March Madness. But if you miss watching sports as much as I do, there’s a silver lining: Free access to premium subscription services.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon has 9 new exclusive deals only for Prime members
- Today’s best deals: Hidden Fire TV Stick sale, Prime-exclusive deals, AirPods 2 all-time low, $9 wireless charger, more
- TIDAL is making your time at home more enjoyable with this amazing offer
Trending Right Now:
- Coronavirus vaccine researchers just delivered some great news
- Spring breaker who boasted ‘if I get corona, I get corona’ realizes he’s an idiot
- Don’t expect your coronavirus stimulus check from the Trump administration until May
How to watch free NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA, and NHL games right now originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 25 Mar 2020 at 21:10:13 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.