- While the iPhone has traditionally been the best smartphone camera on the market, competition has really picked up.
- A new photo shootout looks to see how the iPhone 11 Pro stacks up against the S20 Ultra, Huawei’s P30 Pro, and the recently unveiled P40 Pro.
- Samsung’s new Galaxy S20 Ultra may be the best smartphone camera currently available, but the iPhone 12 release later this year may change that.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories .
If we’re being honest, the difference in camera quality between the top smartphones on the market today is smaller than it’s ever been. Whether you’re partial to the iPhone or happen to be a devoted Samsung user, the reality is that you really can’t go wrong no matter what you’re preference happens to be.
Some people, however, demand the very best. And while not everyone can tell the difference between photos taken on various flagship smartphones, others definitely can. And if you happen to fall into the latter group, you’re definitely going to be interested in this exhaustive camera shootout from GSMArena which pits Apple’s iPhone 11 Pro against the Huawei P40 Pro, the Galaxy S20 Ultra, and the Huawei P30 Pro.
Today’s Top Deals
- Last chance to get 9 exclusive deals only for Prime members
- These aren’t N95 face masks, but they’re better than nothing and they’re in stock now
- Today’s top deals: DIY face masks, hidden Fire TV Stick 4K deal, $20 home cam, $9 wireless charger, $129 AirPods, more
Trending Right Now:
- Doctors finally found an early warning sign of a coronavirus infection
- Coronavirus news: Watch these spring breakers’ phone signals disperse across the US
- Coronavirus kills teen denied treatment for not having health insurance
Camera shootout pits the iPhone 11 Pro against the Galaxy S20 Ultra and Huawei’s P40 Pro originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 27 Mar 2020 at 17:02:31 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.