- Samsung released the Galaxy S20 series in March and is expected to launch the Galaxy Note 20 this summer.
- Leaks and rumors have suggested that the Galaxy Note 20 will feature a similar design to that of the Galaxy S20, but a new ad from Samsung shows off a phone with no notch or punch-hole.
- This Samsung mystery phone might be nothing, but it’s an intriguing concept nonetheless.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories .
Providing Samsung sticks to the same release schedule for its flagship phone launches this year as it did in 2019, the Galaxy Note 20 should be officially confirmed in August. Of course, the new coronavirus pandemic may have an effect on that date, but based on multiple reports from other companies that were once concerned about their supply chains being disrupted, it seems like most notable 2020 hardware launches are still on track.
In fact, we might have gotten an early look at the Note 20 thanks to LetsGoDigital and YouTuber Concept Creator just days ago, as the two teamed up to put together renders that reflect what previous rumors and reports have suggested the phone might look like. As expected, it’s not much of a departure from the Galaxy S20, at least in terms of design, but Samsung might have leaked an even more exciting phone in an ad for an air conditioner, of all things.
Today’s Top Deals
- Last chance to get 9 exclusive deals only for Prime members
- These aren’t N95 face masks, but they’re better than nothing and they’re in stock now
- Today’s top deals: DIY face masks, hidden Fire TV Stick 4K deal, $20 home cam, $9 wireless charger, $129 AirPods, more
Trending Right Now:
- Doctors finally found an early warning sign of a coronavirus infection
- Coronavirus news: Watch these spring breakers’ phone signals disperse across the US
- Coronavirus kills teen denied treatment for not having health insurance
Samsung may have accidentally leaked a new, all-screen phone originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 27 Mar 2020 at 18:04:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.