- The United States is now home to more than 122,000 coronavirus cases, according to Johns Hopkins University — the most of any country in the world.
- Social distancing and staying at home are among the best tools we have right now for preventing the spread of the virus and our healthcare system from being overrun.
- Just because you’re stuck at home, though, doesn’t mean you can’t still explore a bit of the world. Check out these livestreams from cities around the globe which will hopefully give a little taste of what you can explore once we get a handle on the virus and travel bans start to be lifted.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories .
You might not realize it, but while we’re all quarantined at home and hunkering down to ride out the COVID-19 coronavirus that’s caused so much chaos around the world, there are actually tons of ways you can entertain yourself and see a bit of the world outside to make the whole thing a bit more bearable. We told you just the other day, for example, about how you can virtually “tour” a number of iconic museums around the world — from the British Museum in London to the Guggenheim in New York City — without even leaving your couch, and in this post you’ll find links to livestreams, below, that you can enjoy to get a real-time look at what’s happening in a variety of cities right now around the world. Cities like Buenas Aires and Tokyo that are pretty expensive to travel to and that you might not have had any plans to visit anytime soon (pre-coronavirus, of course).
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday: Prime members only sale, Arlo Pro, $9 wireless charger, more
- These aren’t N95 face masks, but they’re better than nothing and they’re in stock now
- Last chance to get 9 exclusive deals only for Prime members
Trending Right Now:
- Scientists identify new coronaviruses in animals smuggled into China
- Coronavirus kills teen denied treatment for not having health insurance
- Fascinating video shows exactly how the coronavirus kills you
While you’re quarantined at home, ‘tour’ the world with these fascinating livestreams originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 28 Mar 2020 at 21:01:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.