- A new Galaxy Note 20 leak includes renders of the phone that show off its modified design.
- For the most part, the Galaxy Note 20 looks similar to 2019’s Galaxy Note 10, but the physical buttons and S Pen have been shifted around and the rear camera has been updated.
- Rumors suggest the Galaxy Note 20 should be announced by Samsung in August.
The pandemic forced countless companies across every industry to change their plans, but many product launches are still scheduled to take place this year without any major alterations. One such product is Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20, which rumors and reports suggest is coming out in August, just as the Galaxy Note 10 did in 2019.
Note 20 leaks have been relatively infrequent up to this point, but with the presumed release date just a few months away, more information about the unannounced phablet is beginning to make its way online. Just days ago we heard that Samsung is planning to hold a digital reveal event for the Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Fold 2, and now, we might have gotten our best look yet at the final design of the Galaxy Note 20 in a brand new leak.
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon is blowing out Fire TVs up to 55 inches with prices starting at $119.99
- These 10 Amazon deals are only available to Prime members
- KN95 masks are actually in stock today at Amazon – but not for long
Trending Right Now:
- Best Buy’s huge Memorial Day sale is underway – here are the 10 best deals
- Netflix will release 46 original movies and shows in June 2020 – here’s the full list
- Dr. Fauci has some good news about a coronavirus vaccine
New Galaxy Note 20 leak shows how the design has changed originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 22 May 2020 at 16:47:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.