- Netflix is losing 72 movies and shows from its streaming service in June 2020.
- Every season of all-time classics Mad Men and Cheers will be gone by the end of June.
- The Disney exodus continues as well, with Tarzan and Avengers: Infinity War set to depart.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories .
If I had to pick the most impactful show that I discovered through Netflix, it wouldn’t be BoJack Horseman, Stranger Things, Mindhunter, or any of the other awesome original series that have debuted on the service over the years. No, the show that shot to the top of my list of all-time favorites after I watched it from start to finish on Netflix was Cheers. While some people discovered The Office, Parks and Recreation, Friends, or Schitt’s Creek for the first time on the world’s most popular streaming service, my classic sitcom of choice was slightly more ancient.
If, for whatever reason, you have never given Cheers a chance, I’m begging you to reconsider before it leaves Netflix. It’s astounding how well Cheers holds up almost 40 years after its premiere, and once it grabs you, you won’t be able to stop until you’ve watched all 11 seasons. Thankfully, you have a whole month to watch it, too.
Today’s Top Deals
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday: Crazy AirPods sale, 80% alcohol sanitizer, KN95 masks, 4K Fire TV, more
- Amazon is blowing out Fire TVs up to 55 inches with prices starting at $119.99
- KN95 masks are actually in stock today at Amazon – but not for long
Trending Right Now:
- China has a vaccine candidate that can kill the coronavirus in humans
- There’s something you need to know about coronavirus and face masks
- Best Buy’s huge Memorial Day sale is underway – here are the 10 best deals
10 movies and shows to watch on Netflix before they leave in June originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 23 May 2020 at 12:04:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.