- The OnePlus Nord specs and price just leaked, as the handset was listed on a retailer’s website several weeks ahead of its official launch.
- Just as OnePlus is mounting a marketing campaign for its cheapest Android handset in years, a Romanian retailer jumped the gun.
- The listings reveal OnePlus will sell two versions of the Nord, with prices starting at around $530 in Europe.
OnePlus mounted a significant marketing campaign for its first budget-friendly smartphone in years. Previously known as the OnePlus 8 Lite and the OnePlus Z, the phone will actually be sold as the OnePlus Nord. The handset has been teased on social media, where OnePlus has started airing a documentary about the making of this device.
We already know the phone will have a Snapdragon 765G processor, complete with 5G support, and that OnePlus aims to sell it for less than $500. One report said that the price could go as low as $299, which would be insane for this type of device, especially considering that the OnePlus Nord is supposed to have the same specs as the Pixel 5. We already explained why the OnePlus handset will be a nightmare for the Pixel this year.
OnePlus should unveil the handset on July 21st , but fans won’t have to wait as long to find out all of the details about it. A retailer jumped the gun and listed the OnePlus Nord well ahead of its official launch.
Today’s Top Deals
- Today’s top deals: Purell in stock, Clorox wipes, 3M face masks, free Echo Dot, $50 off AirPods 2, $99 TV, more
- Get these 3M face masks before Amazon remembers they’re only supposed to be for hospitals
- 3M N95 masks on Amazon are surprisingly available to anyone – but not for long
Trending Right Now:
- Here we go again – more than two dozen Android apps caught stealing your data
- Bad news: You might not be eligible for the next stimulus check
- Oxford scientist says the coronavirus pandemic didn’t begin where everyone thinks it did
A ton of details about the new OnePlus Nord just leaked originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 7 Jul 2020 at 20:15:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.