- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020 will take place on August 5th at 7 a.m. PT / 10 a.m. ET.
- The date of the Galaxy Unpacked event leaked months ago, but Samsung waited until early July to confirm the date, even sending out virtual invites via email.
- Samsung will likely reveal the Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Z Flip 5G, and Galaxy Watch 3.
On Tuesday afternoon, Samsung finally confirmed what we’ve known for months: The next Galaxy Unpacked event will take place on August 5th. As early as May , we were hearing that Samsung would announce new hardware before the end of August, and by June, the reports began to settle on August 5th as the date. Samsung finally made it official this week, announcing that a live stream of the event will begin at 7 a.m. PT / 10 a.m. ET.
“The desire to make meaningful connections and to stay productive are constants in a world of change,” the company writes on its website . “Our mobile devices need to be ready to help us stay in touch with what matters most and give us new ways to work and play.” The event will feature the “latest ecosystem of Galaxy devices.”
Today’s Top Deals
- Today’s top deals: Purell in stock, Clorox wipes, 3M face masks, free Echo Dot, $50 off AirPods 2, $99 TV, more
- Get these 3M face masks before Amazon remembers they’re only supposed to be for hospitals
- 3M N95 masks on Amazon are surprisingly available to anyone – but not for long
Trending Right Now:
- Here we go again – more than two dozen Android apps caught stealing your data
- Bad news: You might not be eligible for the next stimulus check
- Oxford scientist says the coronavirus pandemic didn’t begin where everyone thinks it did
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020 live stream confirmed for August 5th originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 7 Jul 2020 at 19:46:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.