- Fans of the 90s sitcom ‘The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ have been wishing for a reunion special for years.
- Now, 30 years to the day after the show debuted on NBC, Will Smith took to Instagram and confirmed that a reunion special will be arriving on HBO Max at some point in the future.
- The reunion will also feature Janet Hubert-Whitten who played the original Aunt Viv.
Will Smith today teased a forthcoming The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reunion that is set to debut on HBO Max sometime in the near future. Taking to Instagram, Smith posted a photo of the original cast, including Alfonso Ribeiro (Carlton), Karyn Parsons (Hillary), Tatyana M. Ali (Ashley), Joseph Marcell (Geoffrey), Daphne Maxwell Reid (Vivian), and Jazz.
All the more intriguing is that Smith also posted a photo of him chatting with Janet Hubert-Whitten, who you might know better as the original Aunt Viv. The pair never had the best working relationship — which is why she left the show after the third season — and had reportedly been at odds for years ever since.
Today’s Top Deals
- 5 crazy Amazon deals that’ll make you think Prime Day is already here
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday: Prime Day prices on AirPods, N95 masks, Purell, crazy Ring doorbell deal, more
- AirPods Pro and AirPods 2 might not even be this cheap on Prime Day, but these deals are ending soon
Trending Right Now:
- Netflix just released one of 2020’s most controversial movies – and it’s already banned in one country
- These are the Netflix shows everyone can’t get enough of right now
- Huawei might have revealed a key feature of Google’s Android replacement
Will Smith confirms that a ‘Fresh Prince of Bel-Air’ reunion is on the way originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 12 Sep 2020 at 12:34:33 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.