- Best Buy has an exclusive deal on Apple’s newly launched Fitness+ subscription service for existing Apple Watch owners and for customers who purchase a new Apple Watch.
- The retailer will offer buyers six free months of Fitness+ with a qualifying Apple Watch 3, Apple Watch SE, or Apple Watch 6 purchase, or two free months of access for current Apple Watch owners who are My Best Buy members.
- Announced during Apple’s “Time Flies” event on Tuesday, Fitness+ is Apple’s newest subscription service that takes on Peloton and other fitness subscriptions.
A report said a few weeks ago that Apple was working on a brand new subscription service targeting fitness, and the company confirmed it all during its Apple Watch and iPad Air event on Tuesday. It’s called Fitness+ and it will be available as a standalone subscription or as part of an “Apple One” bundle. The service comes with a free trial period of 30-days, and Apple will throw in three months of free access with a qualifying Apple Watch purchase. But it’s actually Best Buy that has the best deal so far on Apple’s newest subscription service.
Today’s Top Deals
- Here are 10 exclusive Amazon deals you can only get with Prime
- Today’s best deals: Special sale for Prime members only, NIOSH N95 masks, Nintendo Switch Lite, $199 AirPods Pro, more
- AirPods Pro are so cheap on Amazon, it might as well be Prime Day
Trending Right Now:
- These 7 states need to get their coronavirus cases under control
- Apple just unveiled ‘Apple One,’ a brand new subscription bundle I’ve wanted for years
- This might be the super-villain who replaces Thanos in the next Avengers movie
You can already get a deal on Apple’s exciting new subscription service – here’s how originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 16 Sep 2020 at 12:06:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.