A little more than two million Americans are about to get a new stimulus check over the next couple of days or so, if they haven’t already.
The IRS, which is continuing its incremental distribution of waves of stimulus payments following March’s enactment of the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan, just shared another big stimulus check update : Specifically, that a new wave of more than 2.3 million payments just got sent out, bringing the total number of checks distributed thus far since March to more than 169 million payments. And altogether, since those payments started rolling out on March 12, the checks have in the aggregate transferred more than $395 billion from the federal government to American taxpayers.
Today’s Top Deal
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon has a $37 case that adds 10+ hours to your Nintendo Switch battery
- Amazon’s best early Prime Day deal is hidden where most people can’t find it
- This $29 gadget is the simplest smart home device ever… but I’m obsessed
- This $600 home theater projector down to $240 today at Amazon, and we can’t believe it
Trending Right Now:
- New $3,600 stimulus payments are coming – do this so you don’t miss out
- Astronomers discovered a new planet with an important similarity to Earth
- Huge ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ leak has the most detailed spoilers yet
2.3 million new stimulus checks just went out – find out if you’re getting one originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 10 Jun 2021 at 09:04:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.