Apple earlier this week released iOS 14.7 , a somewhat minor update that includes support for Apple’s brand new MagSafe Battery Pack. The update also includes tweaks to the Podcasts app, support for Apple Card Family, and more. And while updates this late into an iOS release cycle typically address bugs, the iOS 14.7 update has apparently introduced an Apple Watch Touch ID bug that is annoying some iPhone users.
Specifically, users with a Touch ID enabled device — like the new iPhone SE, for example — are finding that they can no longer unlock their Apple Watch via Touch ID.
Today’s Top Deal
The post There’s a new Touch ID bug in iOS 14.7 that’s annoying iPhone users, but a fix is coming soon appeared first on BGR .
Today’s Top Deals
- Today’s best deals: Exclusive sale for Prime members only, free Echo Dot deal, $3.75 Alexa smart plugs, $50 off a Dyson killer, more
- People are obsessed with this awesome $29 gadget that went viral on TikTok
- Amazon’s coolest Alexa device you’ve never heard of is down to $19.99 right now
- 10 Amazon deals that are so exclusive, only Prime members can get them
Trending Right Now:
- More people are about to get a surprise IRS refund soon
- A brand new Bruce Willis movie you’ve never heard of is dominating Netflix
- Marvel made the finales of ‘Loki’ and ‘WandaVision’ sync up perfectly, and we almost missed it
There’s a new Touch ID bug in iOS 14.7 that’s annoying iPhone users, but a fix is coming soon originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 21 Jul 2021 at 16:06:08 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.