Google is constantly updating its apps on Android and iOS. Unfortunately, those updates don’t always arrive on both platforms at the same time. For example, Google added a dark theme in the Android app earlier this year, but it didn’t apply to the iOS app. It wasn’t clear when or if the addition would make its way to the iPhone, but on Tuesday, Google revealed a number of new features coming to Google Maps on iOS, and dark mode is on the list.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Google Maps dark mode is finally coming to iPhones appeared first on BGR .
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s AirPods 2 price is the lowest it’s been all year, but not for much longer
- The best car detailing product is a $5.59 tool on Amazon that pros don’t want you to know about
- Amazon’s best Roomba vacuum deal is the Roomba 675 for $199
- These Furrion outdoor TV deals are crazy, and up to $400 off today at Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- You’re getting a new $600 stimulus check next month if you live in this one state
- The next stimulus check wave is coming next week – here’s who’s getting paid
- Samsung fans want the company to cancel its #1 best-selling flagship phone
Google Maps dark mode is finally coming to iPhones originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 3 Aug 2021 at 16:42:21 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.