With Loki having unleashed the multiverse in the MCU, the most exciting upcoming show has to be What If…? . It’s not just because it’s the next Disney+ show after Loki. What If…? is a multiverse story; that much was clear after the Loki finale. And Marvel creators who worked on the animated series about to launch on Disney+ confirmed as much in recent interviews. What If…? is part of the MCU, and that multiverse action is canon. That’s terrific news, as What If…? will open the door to plenty of novel stories featuring familiar characters. But it’s not just official Marvel statements that have hinted at exciting developments in What If…? in the past few days. A brand new rumor hints that the upcoming TV show might bring a key character to the MCU. As always with leaks, some spoilers might follow below.
Today’s Top Deal
The post Leak claims Marvel’s ‘What If…?’ will bring a key character to the MCU appeared first on BGR .
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s AirPods 2 price is the lowest it’s been all year, but not for much longer
- The best car detailing product is a $5.59 tool on Amazon that pros don’t want you to know about
- Amazon’s best Roomba vacuum deal is the Roomba 675 for $199
- These Furrion outdoor TV deals are crazy, and up to $400 off today at Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- You’re getting a new $600 stimulus check next month if you live in this one state
- The next stimulus check wave is coming next week – here’s who’s getting paid
- Samsung fans want the company to cancel its #1 best-selling flagship phone
Leak claims Marvel’s ‘What If…?’ will bring a key character to the MCU originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 3 Aug 2021 at 16:05:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.