The great thing about iPhone rumors is that they never end. Case in point: we’re not even a week removed from Apple introducing the iPhone 13 and we’re already starting to see rumors surrounding the iPhone 14 and iPhone 15. Just last week, for example, noted leaker Jon Prosser revealed that Face ID sensors on the iPhone 14 will be located below the display . Additionally, Prosser says there will be a punch-hole selfie camera.
Prosser has something of a hit-and-miss track record with respect to Apple rumors. With that in mind, it’s probably wise to take the report with a grain of salt. Ming-Chi Kuo, however, is without question the top Apple analyst working today. Kuo typically can glean information about Apple’s product roadmap years in advance. With that said, Kuo recently issued a doozy of an investor report with details surrounding the iPhone 15 and the mythical foldable iPhone.
The post Top Apple insider leaks first iPhone 15 details and foldable iPhone release timing appeared first on BGR .
Today’s Top Deals
- I’m obsessed with a $20 Amazon smart home device you’ve never heard of
- Monday’s deal roundup: Luxurious $22 bed sheets, $29 Fire TV Stick 4K, $10 spring-loaded tactical knife, $31 Wyze Cam v3, more
- These trendy sneakers with 17,000 5-star ratings are only $19.99
- Amazon’s best cooling blanket is only $30 despite 12,000 5-star reviews
Trending Right Now:
- Teaser says Marvel’s Avengers may soon fight a terrifying new threat
- The peculiar case of the Google Maps ghost
- Apple officially rolls out iOS 15 ahead of the iPhone 13 release
Top Apple insider leaks first iPhone 15 details and foldable iPhone release timing originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 20 Sep 2021 at 14:02:55 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.