Neabot probably isn’t the first name you think of when you think of robot vacuums. That might change now, however, as soon as you check out the incredible new Neabot Q11 robot vacuum.
High-end robot vacuums that offer plenty of power and cutting-edge tech can cost an arm and a leg. Want an example? Check out the Roomba S9+ on Amazon. It’s a top-of-the-line robotic vacuum cleaner with a self-emptying base. It also has strong suction, laser mapping, and plenty more. The problem, of course, is that it costs a small fortune. Even with a big $201 discount right now at Amazon, it still costs $1,099.
Needless to say, that’s a lot more than most people want to spend. What you might not realize, however, is that you can get a robot vacuum that’s just as impressive for half the price. As a matter of fact, the Neabot Q11 has some fantastic features that you won’t even find on the Roomba S9+!
Amazon’s hottest new self-emptying robot vacuum
First and foremost, the Neabot Q11 is a remarkably powerful robot vacuum. With unbelievable suction up to 4,000Pa, dirt and dust are no match for this model. In fact, Neabot says the suction is so powerful it can suck up beans and even steel pellets off your floor. We received a sample to test and it really is a remarkably strong robot vacuum. While we didn’t try any steel BBs, we did drop various things like sand, cereal, dry beans, and more. The Neabot Q11 handled them all with no problem.
Another important thing is the Q11’s base. Self-emptying is a must-have feature if you’re shopping for a mid-range or high-end robotic vacuum cleaner. The Neabot Q11 robot vacuum does indeed have a self-emptying base. Unless you have multiple pets that shed a lot, you should be able to go about a month without having to switch bags in the base.
On top of all that, this model also has several additional features you’re going to love. We listed out all the most important ones down below, but there are some that are worth highlighting here, too. One example is integrated smart mopping that automatically stops when it runs over a carpet or rug. The Neabot Q11 robot vacuum also supports multi-floor mapping, 150 minutes of runtime per charge, and voice control. That’s right, you can use Alexa or Google Assistant with this great vacuum!
The Neabot Q11 really does cover all the bases. And at $699, it’s much less expensive than comparable models from leading robot vacuum brands. Pick one up right now at Amazon, and there’s a special launch coupon you can clip to save $70. With that extra discount, you’d have to be crazy to pass up this fantastic value.
Neabot Q11 robot vacuum fast facts
- The new Neabot Q11 robot vacuum is Neabot’s latest and greatest model
- It’s a 3-in-1 model that vacuums, sweeps, and mops
- The large 250ml dust box ensures that your entire home can be cleaned in one pass
- There’s also a 300ml water tank for mopping large areas
- The Q11 will automatically stop mopping on carpets or rugs so you don’t have to worry
- A special self-emptying base sucks all the dirt and dust out of the Neabot Q11 robot vacuum so you don’t have to worry about it
- Let the vacuum run for a full month without emptying the base!
- This powerful robotic vacuum has ultra-strong 4,000Pa suction that can handle the biggest messes with ease
- Take care of dirt, dust, crumbs, and even stubborn pet hair in one pass
- This robot vacuum is so strong, it’ll even suck dry beans and metal pellets off your floors!
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity makes this model perfect for every setup
- Control your Neabot Q11 robot vacuum with the free Neabot app, or with your voice using either Alexa or Google Assistant!
- The Neabot app can store three separate maps for multi-floor cleaning
- It’s also easy to configure virtual barriers to keep the vacuum out of rooms and areas that are off limits
Go here to see this month’s best deals on Amazon !
The post The shockingly powerful Neabot Q11 robot vacuum is $70 off in Amazon’s launch sale appeared first on BGR .
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s Belkin power strip blowout has prices starting at $8
- I’m obsessed with a $20 Amazon smart home device you’ve never heard of
- The best home security camera on Amazon just got a rare discount
- The Galanz ToastWave is the Instant Pot of air fryers – save $195 today
Trending Right Now:
- There’s a $500 stimulus check you might qualify for, and you had no idea
- Marvel just confirmed ‘Avengers 5’ and we nearly missed it
- iPhone 13 review roundup: Best phones ever, but not everyone should upgrade
The shockingly powerful Neabot Q11 robot vacuum is $70 off in Amazon’s launch sale originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 21 Sep 2021 at 13:47:24 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.