Spider-Man: No Way Home remains the most talked-about unreleased MCU Phase 4 adventure of the year. That’s because the movie’s biggest secret leaked months ago, and Sony and Marvel weren’t able to contain it. Even those trying to avoid No Way Home spoilers at all cost will have a hard time doing it. There’s no telling where the spoilers might come from. If you don’t already know that Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, and Charlie Cox are in the movie, then you’re bound to realize the minute you see interviews with them online — especially Garfield and Cox . That’s all you need to figure out the rest, especially if you saw the film’s first trailer. No Way Home is a multiverse movie featuring three Spider-Man variants fighting the Sinister Six villains.
But the leaks have gotten even better in recent weeks, with one insider posting a steady stream of content that comes directly from Sony. We saw a few screenshots from the movie, which appear to come from genuine footage. And some of that video footage also leaked , showing Garfield in full Spider-Man attire. The same leaker is back with a mind-blowing leak, an image that answers some of our most pressing questions about the film. Warning: Spoilers follow below.
The post Sinister Six villains from ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ revealed in new leak appeared first on BGR .
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon is blowing out Tessan power strips for one day only
- Top 10 Amazon deals only Prime subscribers can get today
- The shockingly powerful Neabot Q11 robot vacuum is $70 off in Amazon’s launch sale
- Wednesday’s deals: Amazing deals for Prime members only, $199 Roomba, $59 2K camera drone, $29 rainfall shower head, more
Trending Right Now:
- If you have this vegetable in your fridge, throw it out immediately
- Fourth stimulus check is coming to millions of Americans – here’s who gets one
- This is the Marvel ‘Fantastic Four’ news we’ve been waiting for
Sinister Six villains from ‘Spider-Man: No Way Home’ revealed in new leak originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 22 Sep 2021 at 12:40:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.