The legend of Netflix’s new series Squid Game continues to grow in the days following its release. On Tuesday, Netflix Geeked on Twitter announced that 111 million global accounts have started watching Squid Game. This makes the South Korean thriller the first Netflix original series to surpass 100 million viewers during its launch window. Notably, it only took Squid Game 17 days to reach such a milestone. Netflix typically measures a show’s launch window as its first 28 days on the service.
The post ‘Squid Game’ officially had the biggest Netflix original launch ever appeared first on BGR .
Today’s Top Deals
- Amazon’s best-selling headphones have 32,000 5-star ratings – get them today for $17
- The car detailing tool pros try to keep secret is only $7 at Amazon
- PS5 restock update: Big PlayStation 5 restock coming today
- Wednesday’s deals: Special Prime-only sale, power tools, 4K TVs, rare Wyze Cam v3 deal, more
Trending Right Now:
- New $1,400 stimulus checks might be sent to this group of Americans
- If you have any of these popular cookies, throw them out now
- Anyone can buy undelivered Amazon packages – here’s how
‘Squid Game’ officially had the biggest Netflix original launch ever originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 13 Oct 2021 at 14:57:20 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.